Do you want to produce digital and social marketing content with maximum impact? Wondering how to find and grow an online audience that will truly connect with you and your work?
In this webinar, our speakers will begin by examining the current context, identify some common challenges, and discuss how arts organizations and artists have unraveled them. Next, we’ll offer some core principles and ideas for building a sustainable strategy for short content, followed by plenty of Q&A time.
We will cover:
- Plan for success
- Development of a content distribution strategy
- Audit what you have and identify opportunities
- Using data for planning and decision making
Rob is The Space’s Audience Manager, advising organizations on digital production and audience engagement. Having worked in arts and broadcasting for over fifteen years, including with BBC Three and the Birmingham Royal Ballet, Rob focuses on audience responses and making social videos that work.
Amy is a specialist in digital marketing strategy, implementing and understanding metrics as well as overall marketing strategy, campaign delivery and communications coordination. Previously with the Royal Shakespeare Company, his freelance clients include The British Academy, Dance Consortium, Newark Book Festival, City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, B:Music, Theater by the Lake and Earthen Lamp and The Space.
- The webinar is 90 minutes long and will take place on Zoom.
- There will be a live captioner throughout.
- A recording of the webinar will be available after the event.
- You will receive a link via Eventbrite that can be used to join the webinar. You will also receive a reminder email the morning of the webinar and just before the start of the session.
date and time
Wednesday, February 23, 2022
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. GMT
Space hosts a range of free online webinars and events on topics including low-cost live streaming and capture, online content distribution and short-form social media content. Details of each webinar will be posted below as they become available, including how to register to attend. Please visit our events page to see upcoming and past events.